Riyadh, An official source in the Ministry of Interior stated that further to the precautionary measures and preventive protocols for the sectors announced on 29th of May 2020 and 2nd of June 2020, the Ministry of Interior announces the precautionary measures and preventive protocols for the sectors to limit the spread of the novel coronavirus, which are required for returning general conditions to normal life.
The source said that the “preventive protocols” that can be found through the following link:
include the following:
* Men’s barber shops protocols.
* Beauty salons protocols.
* Public sector protocols.
* Mosques protocols.
* Mining sector protocols.
* Contracting sector protocols.
* Contracting sector protocols – existing projects.
* Domestic and international aviation protocols.
* Buses within cities protocols.
* Intercity bus protocols.
* Jazan and Farasan ferry protocols for passenger and cargo transport.
* Protocols for wholesale and retail trade stores, malls and commercial centers.
* Public benefit markets protocols.
* Tourism accommodation facilities protocols (hotels, furnished apartments and the like).
* Rented vehicle protocols (car rental).
* Taxi and shared transport protocols.
* Postal and logistic service protocols.
* Social shelters protocols.
* Farm and greenhouses protocols.
* Factory protocols.
* Electricity protocols.
* Petroleum, petrochemical and gas sector protocols.
* Administrative and office work protocols.
* Restaurant and cafes protocols
* Home workers protocols (hourly system).
* Train protocols.
* Home delivery protocols.
* Sports halls and centers protocols.
* Sports training protocols.
* Sports games protocols.
* Cinema protocols.
* Health protocols for outdoor recreational areas.
* Health protocols for indoor recreational areas.
* Protocols of wild and aerobic sports activities.
* Activity and cruise protocols.
The Ministry of Interior declares this to confirm that the competent authorities is going on in following up the agencies ’commitment to implementing the health protocols, assessing risks by tracking new positive cases and their links to take the necessary preventive measures and applying instructions against violators.
At the same time, the Ministry calls on everyone to hold their individual and collective responsibilities to abide by what is stipulated in the protocols and to work with the basics of the virus prevention represented in social distancing, wearing masks, hand sterilization, environmental cleanup and awareness in order to preserve the safety of all.
Source: Saudi Press Agency